A professional website will create a great first impression with your customers and communicate your competent approach to business. This is the first step to success! It does not matter if you are self-employed or a company employing 500 people; if you do not have a professional website and social media accounts, you lose business to other companies that do.
Responsive Web Design has developed in recent years to become an approach to the device for the delivery of content to users. The use of mobile devices to surf websites is growing day by day, but most sites are not optimized for these mobile devices. There is a constraint display size on mobile devices, so different approach is needed on how the content is laid out on mobile screens.
With over 60% of all internet traffic now coming from a mobile device, it is necessary that a website that can be viewed from any device; be it a smartphone, tablet or a desktop computer.
From a mobile browser on an iPhone all the way to an HDTV, sensitive sites are able to adjust their appearance depending on the screen size. With new inventions every day, screen sizes are constantly changing, so it is important that your website is suitable for all kinds of screen sizes. This is a wonderful approach to the problem of designing a website for a number of devices available to customers, ranging from smart phones to large desktop monitors.
Responsive Web Design (RWD) is a user interface (UI) design of the device independent philosophy which aims to develop and provide optimized website experience on devices with different widths and different resolutions: PC, laptop, tablet, Smartphone, etc. Responsive Web Design meets the requirement of the user by changing the layout of the site depending on the device used. The layout changes with the capacity and size of the unit. It is a technology that web designers encode website style sheets in a way that fits him by magic to be more comfortable the browser width in which it is being viewed.
Saga Biz Solutions introduced this service keeping in mind the needs of customers wanting to have mobile versions of their websites - a design for each Net-book, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Kindle, etc.
The same HTML code is used for all devices, using CSS (which decides the layout of the web page), to change the appearance of a page. Rather than create separate websites and basis of comparable code for widescreen monitors, desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles, a single code base supports users with different windows. Page elements reshuffle responsive design, the window shrinks or grows. An office design can change three columns two columns for a tablet and a Smartphone can even change a single column. In a design sensitive websites, grilles-base percentage is invoked to reorganize the content and design elements.
Using Responsive design technique, your site will automatically adjust to mobile screens and tablets of all sizes. Whether an iPhone, Android or iPad, mywork can create a design mobile websites also known as RWD with features including:
- Responsive mobile screen resolutions
- Easy touch easy menu (like Facebook)
- The streamlined design built for touch navigation
- Single website update (update your website once and both your normal and mobile website is updated)
- Touchable call to action-with important phone numbers and quick contact forms
Why to prefer Us ?
Not only we incorporate sensitive new scheme of things in website design, but if you already have a website, we can change it and make it responsive. Our team has all the tools and technology to make your site more accessible: the media requests, layout of the grid on the base using flexible resizing, and flexible media images.
- We design our products to the four corners of screens, not just screen size is a specific device. This helps us in future for your product.
- Our responsive web designs are developed with performance in mind. Most mobile users cannot manage huge assets of the site.
- Our web products are designed to work with a variety of browsers including iOS, 2+ Android, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Using grid-based fluid percentages, you do not have to worry about the size of a new device screen break your site. This also helps to future-proof your website.
- The goal of all our sites is that they are agnositc of the unit. This means that your users have a great experience no matter what device they use.
- We design our products to solve problems for real people. This may seem odd, but it's amazing how many times we have seen a site that does not meet basic needs of your users.